Gold Imports by India Set to Gain First Time in Six QuartersSwansy Afonso
Gold imports by India, the world’s largest buyer, are set to climb for the first time in six quarters as a decline in domestic bullion prices stokes jewelry and investment demand ahead of major festivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster