Sprint to Buy McCaw’s Stake in Clearwire Before SoftbankSerena Saitto
Sprint Nextel Corp., the company that agreed to sell 70 percent of itself to Softbank Corp., plans to acquire telecom pioneer Craig McCaw’s stake in Clearwire Corp., gaining a majority of the wireless carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day