Poll Shows Romney Gains on Obama on Foreign Policy IssuesMargaret Talev
Republican Mitt Romney significantly closed President Barack Obama’s lead with voters on foreign policy issues after the candidates’ first debate, according to a Pew Research Center poll released today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day