Huawei May Surface in U.S. Review of Softbank-Sprint DealSara Forden and Todd Shields
Softbank Corp. buys mobile-phone network gear from Chinese companies viewed as security threats by U.S. lawmakers, and the relationship may become an issue as regulators review its bid for Sprint Nextel Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat