Addepar's Software for the Super-Rich
About nine years ago, Joe Lonsdale started working at Clarium Capital Management, the hedge fund of billionaire technology investor Peter Thiel. Lonsdale was fresh out of Stanford University and had little practical experience in finance, but found himself consulting on Thiel’s early investment in Facebook and overseeing projects for Clarium’s other holdings. On the side he dabbled with a handful of his own ventures—a restaurant, a Nascar magazine, and an outfit that built software for spies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License