Su’s TMT May Convert 4 Very Large Ore Ships For LNG UseYu-huay Sun
TMT Co., the Taiwanese ship operator run by Nobu Su, said it may convert four very large ore carriers into liquefied natural gas tankers as it struggles to reach an agreement with miner BHP Billiton Ltd. on charter rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day