Amazon Said to Be in Talks to Buy Brazil’s SaraivaCristiane Lucchesi and Francisco Marcelino
Amazon.com Inc., the world’s largest online retailer, is in talks to buy Saraiva SA Livreiros Editores, a Brazilian bookseller, a person with direct knowledge of the matter said yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's