Warburg Hunts Stakes for World Cup Buildup: Corporate BrazilCristiane Lucchesi
Warburg Pincus LLC, the private-equity firm with more than $35 billion in assets, is targeting infrastructure service providers in Brazil as the nation steps up investment in ports and energy ahead of the 2014 World Cup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas