ICE Inks Markit Deal to Base Futures on Credit-Swap IndexesMatthew Leising
Intercontinental Exchange Inc. obtained the right to link futures contracts to credit-default swap indexes owned by Markit Group Ltd., the largest creator of the derivative instruments in the $25 trillion market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing