Yankees Stuck With A-Rod, Says Man Who Traded Him to New YorkScott Soshnick
The New York Yankees are “basically stuck” with Alex Rodriguez and the five years and $115 million left on his contract, according to baseball executives, including the one who traded the three-time American League Most Valuable Player.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses