Coca-Cola Quitting Athens Leaves Market Trailing VietnamTom Stoukas
When Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. SA, the world’s second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, quits the Athens stock exchange for London next year, it will leave the Greek market smaller than Vietnam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat