EBay’s PayPal Said to Cut as Many as 400 JobsDanielle Kucera
EBay Inc.’s PayPal is cutting as many as 400 jobs, or about 3 percent of the workforce, an effort by President David Marcus to reorganize the payment processor and trim costs, a person with knowledge of the plans said yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets