Oil Heads for First Weekly Gain in Month on Syria TensionGrant Smith
Oil headed for its first weekly gain in a month in New York as OPEC production fell to the lowest level in eight months and increasing Middle East tensions prompted concern that supplies may be further disrupted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting