Workday Commands IPO Premium With Web Challenge to OracleAri Levy and Aaron Ricadela
Workday Inc., a maker of Web-based payroll and human resources programs, is betting it deserves a higher valuation than all other business software providers to hit the public markets in the past year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing