Nasdaq’s U.K. Derivatives Platform Seeks 10% Market ShareNandini Sukumar
Nasdaq OMX Group Inc., which is setting up a derivatives trading system in London to compete with Europe’s two biggest futures exchanges, will seek more than 10 percent market share in its first year of operation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day