Morgan Stanley E-Mails Show Doubts in Doomed VehicleBob Van Voris and Jef Feeley
Morgan Stanley executives warned a partner in the Rhinebridge structured investment vehicle that mortgages underlying the SIV could cause it to fail, according to e-mails cited by investors who were sold $100 million of the fund’s notes just days after the warning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat