EADS CEO Faces Terminator Torment After Merger JudgmentRobert Wall and Andrea Rothman
Hours before announcing plans for the biggest merger in aerospace history, Tom Enders stood on a Berlin airfield and poked fun at the title of German aviation coordinator Peter Hintze by calling him ``the Terminator.''
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet