Avigilon Best IPO on HD Security Camera Surge: CorporateHugo Miller
Avigilon Corp.’s 91 percent rise since its trading debut has made it the best performing Canadian initial public offering in the past 12 months. The chief executive officer of the video surveillance company said the era of high-tech monitoring has barely begun.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's