Moves in Nokia, MEMC, Financial ETF Spur Trade Error ConcernJoshua Fineman, Lu Wang and Rita Nazareth
Shares of companies such as Nokia Oyj, MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. and an exchange-traded fund tracking financial shares made unusual moves today, spurring concern about computerized trading errors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing