Baidu Leads Internet Drop as IMF Cuts Economic OutlookBelinda Cao and Leon Lazaroff
Chinese stocks in New York fell for a second day, led by Internet companies, as the International Monetary Fund reducing its global growth estimates clouded the outlook for the world’s largest exporter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing