Alcatel Lucent Hits 23-Year Low on Uncertain Future: Paris MoverJoseph de Weck
Alcatel-Lucent SA, France’s biggest phone-equipment supplier, reached a new 23-year low in Paris trading on concern about Chief Executive Officer Ben Verwaayen’s turnaround plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing