EU Lauds Greek Budget-Cutting Will, Boosting Aid PropectsJames G. Neuger and Jonathan Stearns
European finance ministers saluted Greece’s determination to trim its budget and reshape its recession-wracked economy, smoothing the way for German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s trip to Athens with a commitment to keeping the country in the euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's