Rupee, Ringgit to Lead Losses This Quarter, Top Forecaster SaysLilian Karunungan and Yumi Teso
India’s rupee and Malaysia’s ringgit will lead declines in Asian currencies this quarter as the global slowdown damps export demand, according to Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp., the most-accurate forecaster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’