ECB’s Coeure Says Euro Economy Will Grow Again in 2013: DeloMatthew Brockett
European Central Bank Executive Board member Benoit Coeure said the euro-area economy will return to growth next year, Slovenia’s Delo newspaper reported, citing an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon