Welch Conspiracy Theory on Jobs Data Not Tied to RealityHans Nichols and Lorraine Woellert
As conspiracy theories go, Jack Welch’s had all the elements. There were two opposing sides who rarely believe each other about anything. There is almost no way to prove it isn’t true, either.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances