California Refiners Ration Gasoline as Prices Near RecordLynn Doan
Exxon Mobil Corp. and Valero Energy Corp. are rationing gasoline deliveries to customers in California as refinery halts cut into the state’s supplies, driving pump prices toward record highs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap