Whitman’s HP Turnaround Plan Sends Shares to 10-Year Low: TechAaron Ricadela
Meg Whitman’s strategy for turning around Hewlett-Packard Co. failed to convince investors looking for speedier recovery and more sweeping change at a company struggling in everything from personal computers to technology services. The shares closed yesterday at a 10-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts