Using Warhols to Save a Failed Company
Long before Peter Brant became a billionaire, he was collecting paintings by Andy Warhol, buying his first while he was in college. Today the 65-year-old industrialist, and husband of supermodel Stephanie Seymour, ranks as one of the largest contemporary art collectors in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure