Using Warhols to Save a Failed Company
Long before Peter Brant became a billionaire, he was collecting paintings by Andy Warhol, buying his first while he was in college. Today the 65-year-old industrialist, and husband of supermodel Stephanie Seymour, ranks as one of the largest contemporary art collectors in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas