Consumer Credit Delinquencies Near 6-Year Low, Says ABACarter Dougherty
U.S. consumer-loan delinquencies dropped to their lowest level in nearly six years during the second quarter of 2012 as households prioritized debt service over spending increases, the American Bankers Association said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself