Cantor Cut to Junk by Moody’s on Capital Markets PressureZeke Faux and Lisa Abramowicz
Cantor Fitzgerald LP, the investment bank planning to add 800 people, was cut to junk by Moody’s Investors Service as the ratings company said the expansion has failed to sufficiently boost profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's