Asian Currencies Climb to Seven-Month High on U.S. Jobs ReportKyoungwha Kim
Asian currencies climbed to a seven-month high after a report showed U.S. jobs rose more than economists estimated, tempering concern about a global slowdown and bolstering appetite for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's