U.S. Casinos Won’t Get Macau Licenses, Caesars CEO SaysChristopher Palmeri
The government of Macau won’t issue any licenses for new U.S. companies to operate casinos in the world’s largest gambling market, Gary Loveman, chief executive officer of Caesars Entertainment Corp., predicted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig