Nickel Surplus May Climb to 5-Year High on New Mine ProjectsJae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
A global nickel surplus may expand for a third year to the highest level since 2008 as supply from new mining projects outweighs China’s demand growth, Japan’s top producer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's