Japan Stocks Retreat Amid Mixed Signals on Spain BailoutYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks fell a fourth day, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average capping the longest-losing streak in a month, as the global slowdown weighs on earnings at companies from Nippon Paper Group Inc. to retailer Uny Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks