U.S. Office Vacancy Rate Falls to Almost Three-Year LowHui-yong Yu
U.S. office vacancies dropped to their lowest level in almost three years as demand from energy and technology companies combined with a dearth of construction to overshadow cuts by government employers, Reis Inc. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts