Supervalu Said to Attract Burkle, KKR and TPGDavid Welch and Leslie Patton
Supervalu Inc., the U.S. grocery chain that’s examining strategic options, has attracted interest from billionaire Ronald Burkle and buyout firms KKR & Co. and TPG Capital, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing