Poland Offers Import Capacity for 220 Megawatts of Ukraine PowerMarek Strzelecki
Poland’s power grid manager PSE Operator SA offered 220 megawatts of capacity to import electricity via a link with Ukraine in November, the company said on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing