Merkel Emulates Kohl German Unity Turning Euro Crisis Into VotesTony Czuczka and Leon Mangasarian
Three days before East and West Germany reunited in 1990, Angela Merkel made an acquaintance that was to put her on the path to power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt