Fannie Mae Chicago Foreclosures Sell for $11.8 MillionJohn Gittelsohn
Cogsville Group LLC, a New York-based real estate investment fund, won an auction of 94 homes for $11.8 million in Fannie Mae’s second bulk sale of foreclosures to be managed as rentals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis