European Bank Capital Results Overtaken by Tougher Global RulesBen Moshinsky
The Europe Union’s top bank regulator will release figures today detailing how lenders met a 114.7 billion-euro ($148.5 billion) capital target, as the bloc is criticized for failing to properly implement tougher global standards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing