Alaska September Oil Output Jumps 30% as Maintenance EndsEdward Welsch and Lynn Doan
Alaska North Slope oil production rose 30 percent in September from the previous month as fields operated by BP Plc and ConocoPhillips resumed production after annual maintenance ended.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing