Sany Vows Legal Battle as Obama Blocks Wind Farms, Xinhua SaysFox Hu
Sany Group Co., China’s biggest machinery maker, will use all legal efforts to win compensation after U.S. President Barack Obama barred the building of wind farms near a navy base in Oregon, according to the official Xinhua News Agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing