NBA Union Chief Got 25% Raise While Players Missed PayScott Soshnick
Billy Hunter made $3 million in salary this past year as executive director of the National Basketball Players Association, a 25 percent increase over what he earned while leading the union through a season-shortening lockout that resulted in missed paychecks for the organization’s members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy