Treasuries Rise Second Consecutive Week on Refuge DemandSusanne Walker
Treasuries gained for a second straight week as European leaders struggled to resolve the region’s debt crisis and reports suggested slower U.S. growth, sustaining the appeal of the world’s safest assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner