Suzlon Sues Edison Unit Over Payment for Turbines to Big SkyNatalie Obiko Pearson
Suzlon Energy Ltd., the Indian wind-turbine maker seeking an extension on debt repayments, has filed a lawsuit against a unit of Edison International claiming its improperly refusing to make a pre-payment for turbines supplied to a U.S. wind farm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure