Spain in Position to Seek Aid as Tensions Lower, Campa SaysAngeline Benoit and Charles Penty
Spain is in a better position to negotiate a full bailout in a period of lower tension on financial markets such as the current one, former Deputy Finance Minister Jose Manuel Campa said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts