Apollo’s Realogy Files to Raise Up to $1.1 Billion in IP0Prashant Gopal and Charles Mead
Realogy Holdings Corp., the real-estate services provider owned by Apollo Global Management LLC, filed to raise as much as $1.08 billion in its U.S. initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy