T-Mobile USA to Sell Towers to Crown Castle for $2.4BKenneth Wong and Scott Moritz
Deutsche Telekom AG’s T-Mobile USA agreed to sell the rights to operate 7,200 cellular towers to Crown Castle International Corp. for $2.4 billion, providing cash to invest in the carrier’s U.S. wireless network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself