BlackRock Buys Stake in Moscow Bourse, Vedomosti SaysKsenia Galouchko
BlackRock Inc., the world’s biggest asset manager, bought a stake in the Moscow Exchange from the Russia Direct Investment Fund, a government-backed private-equity fund, Vedomosti reported, citing two unidentified people close to the bourse’s shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day