Asian Stocks Edge Higher Amid Easing Debt Crisis ConcernAdam Haigh and Toshiro Hasegawa
Asian stocks advanced a second day, with the regional benchmark index posting its biggest monthly gain, as optimism Spain’s progress on deficit goals will help Europe contain its debt crisis outweighed signs of slowing global economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy